WinUSB - multiboot 220.127.116.11
Screenshots of WinUSB - multiboot
WinUSB - multiboot Publisher's Description
WinUSB – friendly, lightweight and portable application that lets you avoid the problems described above and create Windows multiboot USB flash drive with just three steps!
1. Easy to use - create Windows multi-bootable USB flash drive with just three ease steps in intuitive user interface.
2. Mutiboot USB - you can choose any number of Windows distributions to create your own multi-boot flash drive.
3. UEFI with NTFS - Now computers with installed BIOS are less and less, fortunately, WinUSB supports booting in both modes - BIOS and UEFI. On most computers, WinUSB allows you to boot from a USB drive with NTFS file system, even in UEFI mode.
4. Without formatting - Formatting of your flash drive will not required, when free space on it is enough, in most cases. If formatting is required, WinUSB will definitely tell you about it.
Official site: http://www.winusb.net
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168 of WinUSB - multiboot
- NTFS support added
- Multiboot Windows USB creation for UEFI & BIOS
- New Interface
- App size reduced - 2.6Mb
- Fixed "boot.wim read failled" - code page bug for non-English Windows( Relates with one known issue )
- Fixed "boot.wim read failled" - native system directory for 32-bit Windows
- Fixed the "Same names in boot Menu" bug
- Actualized 7z.dll
- Fixed a couple small bugs
Look for Similar Items by Category